Published on 15th October 2023
1.1. This website is operated by Eszter Tokai. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Eszter Tokai. Eszter Tokai offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
1.2. The website treasuresofhungary.com is owned by:
1.3. These terms of service shall govern your use of our website treasuresofhungary.com.
1.5. By accessing the service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or, if younger than 18, are at least 13 or older and have a parent’s or guardian’s permission to access or use the service.
1.6. We reserve the right to change the terms of service and/or to modify, discontinue, disable or terminate the service (or any part or feature thereof) at any time, without prior notice. The most current version of the terms can be viewed by clicking on the “Terms of Service” link at the bottom of the service’s home page. If you continue to use the service after changes are posted you will be deemed to have accepted the change.
2. Compliance with applicable laws
2.1. As a condition of your access to and use of the service, you agree that you will not use the service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and that you will comply with all applicable laws and any conditions or restrictions imposed by these terms. The service is offered for your personal and non-commercial use only, and you are prohibited from using, and are expressly not granted the right to use, the service for any other purpose.
3. Copyright notice
3.1. The content of the website (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video, audio content, and computer code) and all protectable intellectual property available through the service are protected by copyright. All copyrights in the service are owned by us or by our third-party licensors.
3.2. The content and service provided by treasuresofhungary.com and its licensors to you for your personal use and information only. You may not use the content or service for any commercial purpose.
3.3. You must not publish, remove, alter, forward, copy, sell, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any part of the service to third parties without our prior written consent, except as occasionally permitted by any sharing functionality in the service that expressly allows you to share content or links to content with a few other individuals.
3.4. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
4. Prohibited conduct
4.1. You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the service to take any action that could harm us or any third party, interfere with the operation of the service, or use the service in a manner that violates any laws.
You may not:
- rent, transfer, assign, commercially exploit, resell or sublicense access to the service to any third-party. You may use the site and the services only for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- make use of the contents of the service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or the rights of other users or third parties, including copyrights
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website by using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- take any action that violates or threatens our system or network security.
4.2. Violations of these terms may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate violations of these terms and we may also work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the terms.
5. Subscriptions; modifications to the service
5.1. We may ask you to buy a subscription to get access to the protected content of our website. There are three types of subscriptions you can choose from: 3-month, 6-month and 12-month subscriptions. All payment transactions on our site are handled by Stripe. In accordance with the applicable legislation an invoice will be issued for the subscription and will be sent to the subscriber’s email address.
5.2. Subscriptions are not renewed automatically. You will receive a reminder to renew your subscription by e-mail before your subscription expires. If you wish to continue to subscribe, you need to log in on the site and renew manually. If you do not renew your subscription, your membership will be cancelled and you will need to take out a new subscription.
5.3. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us with subscription is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
5.5. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
6. Disclaimer of warranties
6.1. You agree that your access to and use of the service and any content, component or feature available through the service is on “as is” and “as available” basis.There is no warrant that the service will meet your needs or requirements or the needs or requirements of any other person.
6.2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any representations of warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness of data made available on the service, including any opinion, advice, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in the service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim any all responsibility for any loss, injury claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from or related to access, use or the unavailbility of the service (or any part thereof).
6.3. The service is provided “as is”. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the information and materials available on our website. We disclaim to the maximum extent permitted by law any and all such representations and warranties. If you rely on the service and any materials made available through the service, you do so solely at your own risk.
6.4. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied,
- that the information provided through the service will be free from error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation, or from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors,
- that the service will be available at any particular time or location,
- that defects or errors in the service will be corrected, or
- that the content on the service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
6.5. Any information on the service is subject to change without notice, and we disclaim all responsibility for the service. We reserve the right to correct any errors, omissions in the service.
7. Limitation of liability
7.1. We will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of your access, use, misuse, or inability to use the service, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure.
7.2. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
7.3. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
7.4. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
7.5. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
8. Breaches of the terms, idemnification
8.1. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms, if you breach these terms of service in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
8.2. You agree to indemnify treasuresofhungary.com, its owners, directors, officers, managers, employees from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of the Terms, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account.
9.1. We may revise these terms from time to time.
9.2. The revised terms shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised term of service on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms.
9.3. If you have given your express agreement to these terms, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
10.1. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
10.2. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
11. Third party rights
11.1. A contract under these terms is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
11.2. The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms is not subject to the consent of any third party.
12. Entire agreement
13. Governing law
13.1. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with Hungarian law. By using the service, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws of other countries, territories or jurisdictions.
13.2. Any disputes relating to these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Budapest, Hungary.